Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. About the Website
1. Welcome to https://frontlinesunshinecoast.com.au/ (the ‘Website’). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the ‘Products’). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the ‘Purchase Services’).
2. The Website is operated by Front Line Sunshine Coast . Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Front Line Sunshine Coast. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
3. Front Line Sunshine Coast reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Front Line Sunshine Coast updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Front Line Sunshine Coast in the user interface.
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property
1. The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of Front Line Sunshine Coast are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the ‘Content’) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Front Line Sunshine Coast or its contributors.
2. Front Line Sunshine Coast retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of Front Line Sunshine Coast; or
- the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design; or
- a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
3. You may not, without the prior written permission of Front Line Sunshine Coast and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
5. General Disclaimer
1. You acknowledge that Front Line Sunshine Coast does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding the Products other than provided for pursuant to these Terms.
2. Front Line Sunshine Coast will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colours and packaging may differ from what is displayed on the Website.
3. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
4. Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
(a) all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded; and
(b) Front Line Sunshine Coast will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
5. Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of Front Line Sunshine Coast is at your own risk. Everything on the Website, the Purchase Services, and the Products of Front Line Sunshine Coast, are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of Front Line Sunshine Coast make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of Front Line Sunshine Coast) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
(a) failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
(b) the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
(c) costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Purchase Services or any of the Products;
(d) the Content or operation in respect to links which are provided for the User’s convenience;
(e) any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website; or
(f) any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
6. Limitation of Liability
1. Front Line Sunshine Coast’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price, then the total liability of Front Line Sunshine Coast is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
2. You expressly understand and agree that Front Line Sunshine Coast, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
3. Front Line Sunshine Coast is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of Front Line Sunshine Coast, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by Front Line Sunshine Coast.
7. Termination of Contract
1. The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Front Line Sunshine Coast as set out below.
2. If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
(a) notifying Front Line Sunshine Coast at any time; and
(b) closing your accounts for all of the Purchase Services which you use, where Front Line Sunshine Coast has made this option available to you.
Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Front Line Sunshine Coast via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
3. Front Line Sunshine Coast may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
(a) you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
(b) Front Line Sunshine Coast is required to do so by law;
(c) the partner with whom Front Line Sunshine Coast offered the Purchase Services to you has terminated its relationship with Front Line Sunshine Coast or ceased to offer the Purchase Services to you;
(d) Front Line Sunshine Coast is transitioning to no longer providing the Purchase Services to Users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
(e) the provision of the Purchase Services to you by Front Line Sunshine Coast is, in the opinion of Front Line Sunshine Coast, no longer commercially viable.
4. Subject to local applicable laws, Front Line Sunshine Coast reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership to the Website at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Purchase Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Front Line Sunshine Coast’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
5. When the Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Front Line Sunshine Coast have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of this clause shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
1. You agree to indemnify Front Line Sunshine Coast, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
(a) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
(b) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
(c) any breach of the Terms.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.